Strattera and lexapro
Ok, my phyc. prescribed these two meds to me over a month ago,...They are NOT helping..I feel so tired and have become a HUGE couch potatoe..I dont wanna get up and do anything!! I dont know how much more I can take of this..I have read alot online and most people are taking a stimulant with it..Will the phyc eventually do this? Is it just a process?? Or should I ask her?? I have already told her it makes me very tired..What more do I  have to do?? I dont have time to hope something works because I have 3 kids!! The tiredness and not wanting to do anything is making me a bad mother IMO..Any suggestions???
Both the Strattera and the Lexapro can be used as anti-depressants and both can cause sedation.  The treatment, if it is going to work for ADHD or depression should work within 3 weeks.  I would ask your psychiatrist if you can be tried on a different medicine regimen as this one is not only not helping you, it is making you feel worse.

Tess Messer, MPH, PA-C
Http://primarilyinattentiveadd.com
Yes, call the doctor who prescribed them and tell him/her that you are very tired.  Besides the tiredness is the depression any better ???