Strattera side effect
I've been on strattera for two weeks and the only strong side effect I seem to have is that I get really tired or fatigued around 2:00pm.

Will this side effect subside over time? Is there anyway to lessen it?

I've tried other ADD medications however because they are stimulants I tend to get really agitated or even a little paranoid when I'm on them so I am hoping that Strattera works out ok. Are there any other non-stimulant ADD medications?
Well, you lasted longer than I did. This particular med made me like a zombie, still couldn't sleep, had really strange nightmares, and the creepy crawlies all over me. I stopped on day 13. I'm back to the Adderall when I have to be in town or around people. Other than that I just stay home. At least I'm able to get into working again as it was as if someone had stolen my creative spirit away from me.

That's the thing with us ADHD'rs. We are different and the meds affect us all differently. If you would like to get a better idea as to what type of ADHD you have and what meds they have found that work for your type, check out Dr. Amen. Here's a link I found that may of some help to you: www.addforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=97594&postcount=13
Check it out and see if you can then figure out along with your doctor what will work best for you.

Keep me posted it you will and let me know how it goes with you....
I take my strattera before bed I wake up feeling normal and can focus. I don't know why they say to take it in the morning.