Where can I find a doctor?
I'm a college student and I'm having difficulty in school. I can't seem to focus in or out of class, my mind wanders and I keep procrastinating. I'm not a dumb person, In high school I had the same problem but somehow did everything that I had to do. I can't even focus when I talk on the phone with my boyfriend or family. I'm constantly forgetting things and my memory is terrible. I have a ridiculous amount of energy and everyone tells me I'm crazy. When I study my class material I keep reading words over and over in order to grasp the meaning. I did terrible this 1st semester and now I'm in my second, my mother suggested I go to a doctor. What type of doctor would I go to and if I do possibly have ADD what things can I do that don't involve drugs?
You can go to your regular family doctor. If that dont work, ask your doctor to recomend someone that deals with adult ADHD situations. Good luck and I hope this helped!!