ADD / ADHD Community
adderall and chest tightness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

adderall and chest tightness

I have been on adderall (adderrall) one week today first 3 days was ok,but over  the weekend i upped it one day and i had bad anxiety also and now i have like a tightness tickly feeling in my chest.............just talking to my dr he feels its my anxiety there is no chest pain just tightness,i dont have add or adha im being treated for anxiety and depression and im also on  prozac and xanax....has anyone else expereeinced chest tightntness on adderall (adderrall) or could it just be my anxiety
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It could be do to stress and anxiety ,but you should know that some people who have taken ADDERALL (adderrall) have had it effect there Heart ,so you might want to get checked to make sure your Heart is OK,it can also cause a stroke along with other things.I have said this before.

If you don't have ADD or ADHD Then why are you on ADDERALL (adderrall)?tHE adderall (adderrall) can make you more stress and have anxiety.

good luck with everything.

And if your arm start feeling strange then I would get to the Hospital right away and make sure they know everything you are taken.
Blank
The chest tightness could be anxiety. I know when I am anxious my chest feels heavy.   The depression can also cause that. I would speak with your doctor, if you have anxiety, I would think a stimulant drug would make it worse.  Also, I don't know how old you are, but it might be chest pain from cardiac disease, but more likely anxiety.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
5944308_tn?1396482349
Blank
zerokewl123 commented on jugglin's status
Dec 26
Blank
Paxiled commented on How much arsenic is i...
Dec 26
Blank
ZoeC16 added the Addiction Recovery Tracker
Dec 24
Top Children's Development Answerers
Blank
Sandman2
San Pedro, CA
Blank
kirk8
Eureka, CA, CA
ADD / ADHD Community Resources