ADD / ADHD Community
adderall and high heart rate
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

adderall and high heart rate

i have depression and anxiety on xanax prozac and mosy tecently adderall (adderrall) 1/2 30 mg tablet 3 times a day..i know my anxiety is bad and im worrroed about serottonin syndrome but my heartrate a bit ago  was 130 isnt this to high even with adderall (adderrall)
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Yeah, well, speed will speed you up. (You do know that Adderall (adderrall) is speed, don't you?) As for the anxiety, has anyone ever looked for a physical cause? For instance, when my adrenals were affected by the use of an inhaled steroid, I developed anxiety and panic attacks. So my doctor looked to solve the adrenal problem, not my psyche. In my case the connection was clear. In other cases it is not. But look into it. You don't want to be on pills all your life.
Blank
And yes, 130 is too high, but heart rates vary depending on what you are doing.  If your resting heart rate is that high, you definitely need to let your doctor know.
Blank
i think my added anxiety is also makiing myheart beat go up it went down to the 70s to 90s most of yesterday..i have been stressting about my meds ands serotonin syndrmome
Blank
  Ya, anxiety will do that to you.  Probably the only real way to deal with this is to have a good talk with your doctor.  Explain to him what is worrying you.  Get all the info you can from him.  I did look it up on Wikipedia (kinda technical), but the bad symptoms are way more than just a rapid heart rate.  But I still would sit down and have a good talk with your doctor.  Good Luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
4487186_tn?1362148262
Blank
ambyj commented on ambyj's status
2 hrs ago
1712422_tn?1407308655
Blank
LovemyKids86 commented on cnj76's status