ADD / ADHD Community
adderall and xanx
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

adderall and xanx

does anyone else take xanx and adderall (adderrall) to gethr................and are you suppose to get loads of energy from adderall (adderrall) ido not have adhd i have refractory depresion desparte for answer
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
oh and does it always speed up heartrate or will it calm down in time i have anxiety and depression also on prozac and xanx
Blank
adderall is just like speed ,so it make your heart beat fast.some people have had heart problems after being on adderall (adderrall) and some have had strokes and there have also been case where some have died a sudden death. there is also seizures as a side effect from these drugs.

don't know what your doctor was thinking when he gave you the adderall (adderrall) and I would stay away from those drugs.  

try getting something that deals with stress and anxiety.the other drugs can cause stress and anxiety also ,and make things worse your doctor knows that to.I would also get a new doctor .

and if you stop taken adderall (adderrall) you cant just stop taken it ,it needs to be slowley stopped .

I don't mean to scare you ,but want to help you so you know what can happen .also your blood levels need to be checked at least every 6 months or once a year is what the doctors told me when my son was on this very bad drug,that he ended up having seizures from and still dose 4 years latter.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
kmlksl66_ commented on An Insider’s Guide to...
17 hrs ago
Blank
mandy876 commented on my friends
21 hrs ago
2217782_tn?1394367572
Blank
swabes commented on Ellen038's status
22 hrs ago
Top Children's Development Answerers
Blank
Sandman2
San Pedro, CA