adderall
I have been taking adderall for  2 months now the first two week I focus but after that I seem to forget very easily not remembering what I had said. I was taking an antidepressant before starting adderall.  Do I need to continue taking the antidepressant along with the adderall/
Talk to your doc. You probably need to up the dose.  Docs usually start you off on a low dose an wait to see how you react.
Yeah, unfortunately, Adderall is one of those drugs that have to be upped periodically until they cannot up it anymore. Talk to your doc, tell them you don't think the dose is strong enough, and they'll work with you. Adderall is NOT an antidepressant, and unless your doctor has told you directly to stop taking your antidepressant, DO NOT STOP TAKING IT! This is not good for you, your body, or your mental health!

So, in other words, talk to your doctor, get the dose upped.

Nothing is wrong with the medicine. Your body is just getting used to it.