ADD / ADHD Community
adderall
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

adderall

I have been taking adderall (adderrall) for  2 months now the first two week I focus but after that I seem to forget very easily not remembering what I had said. I was taking an antidepressant before starting adderall (adderrall).  Do I need to continue taking the antidepressant along with the adderall (adderrall)/
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Talk to your doc. You probably need to up the dose.  Docs usually start you off on a low dose an wait to see how you react.
Blank
4848134_tn?1360123266
Yeah, unfortunately, Adderall (adderrall) is one of those drugs that have to be upped periodically until they cannot up it anymore. Talk to your doc, tell them you don't think the dose is strong enough, and they'll work with you. Adderall (adderrall) is NOT an antidepressant, and unless your doctor has told you directly to stop taking your antidepressant, DO NOT STOP TAKING IT! This is not good for you, your body, or your mental health!

So, in other words, talk to your doctor, get the dose upped.

Nothing is wrong with the medicine. Your body is just getting used to it.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
ADD / ADHD Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...