ADD / ADHD Community
adhd

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

adhd

who is 7 years old has been on Focalin for about 2 years well they changed it to Adderall (adderrall) a little about 2 an a half months ago well no, no it made him look as though he would kill himself he was depressed would not eat he was angry but anyway I quit giving it to him, well here is my question he goes to a health clinic for his adhd meds. and its not the best place to go, anyway his dr. has gone out of town an they cant see my grandson till the 31 of this month and he has already been out of his meds. a month now and he is just climbing the walls, what I want to know is, is there any otc. medication that he could take that will help calm him down until his dr. gets him in to her.

her.  
Sounds like the dose was wrong.  How much was the adderall (adderrall)  an was it an extended. Release?