concerta headaches
i'm 17 and i take concerta (ritalin) which the medication is released from the capsule in different amounts during the day. when i wake up at 6:45 to go to school sometimes i don't eat but i always take my pill, which makes me feel sick or not hungry or have a headache. should i take a lower dose if it makes me feel bad?
i agree eat!     and it is possbile to be on too much if your not in the "window", but id try eating breakfast EVERY morning and try it.     Also all of those symptomes sound like symptoms of lack of sleep.   Most teens dont.   try getting 8 hrs of sleep before getting off or changing the meds.  
hi, Im 18 yrs old and Im on concerta 54mg. I used to get that headache also when i didnt eat before med time. Certainly not plesant so try eat before hand, or if your really short of time just do what ive done, take it with milk! The milk helps to line your stomach, preventing any irritaions. Does the trick quite nicely. But, if your still getting the headaches AFTER you've eaten and medicated then assess the dose. headaches are usually an indication of a too high of a dose. So just see how you go! :)