ADD / ADHD Community
depression on adderall(adderrall)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

depression on adderall(adderrall)

I just recently started taking adderall (adderrall) for adhd. Im also on celexia for depression -have been on for about 2 years. my depression was under control and i was doing ok except i had no energy, no motivation, and i was EXTREMELY antisocial (would get so nervous i felt sick) My dr. put me on adderall (adderrall) 10mgs. a day. I thought i had found the miracle drug until after being on the adderall (adderrall) for about 5 days I HIT ROCK BOTTOM EMOTIONALLY!!!! my depression is the worst it has ever been. i read where others had experienced depression due to adderall (adderrall) also.  i dont know what to do! i love the energy from the adderall (adderrall) and being able to be social without wanting to throw up but the depression adderall (adderrall) causes me is unbelievable!!!!! is there any other drug out there that works the miracles adderall (adderrall) does but WITHOUT the depression? PLEASE  HELP!!