ADD / ADHD Community
easy to nap on Vyvanse??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

easy to nap on Vyvanse??

Hi!  I've been slowly upping my Vyvanse dose & am currently taking 50mg every morning.  I've noticed I can easily take a nap any time of day (similar to before Vyvanse) does this mean my dose is still to low?
Tags: sleepy
   If you are being treated for Narcolepsy its could be too low.  If you have ADHD, there are more important factors then taking a nap.  In fact, I think that the ability to take a nap would show that it is working for you.
   I do hope that you are upping your dose under your doctors supervision.  The doc does need to know what is going on.  Furthermore, the dose should probably be upped only after your body has had time to adjust.  In other words, you don't up it every 4 days or something.
Paxiled commented on SOY
Barb135 commented on SOY
senseanonymous  commented on SOY