help me to solve my problem with my son
I am a mother of 13 years old boy who is very sweet, helpful and associates with other boys of his age, with whom he has grown up he plays with them, no complaint from their side, at home also he is very good but when i say study/ go to school his behavior is so violent then he locks himself and break all the things, now this year is not going to the school at all, when i ask him why is he doing this he says i really do n't know, he get ready to go but he say now i don't want to go, once he decide this he will not bulge from his place. after,the  time of going to school he becomes normal i care my son very much i have tried to help him, but he is not at all cooperating with me to come to the doctor.
please help in what way i can help him.
   Well it sounds like something is happening at school that very much makes him not want to go to school.  Maybe he is being bullied by the other kids?  This is the ADHD forum.  Does he have ADHD?  Because if he does - then every minute of school can be very difficult.   And if he does have ADHD - is he on medication.
   So, this does sound like school is the problem.  You need to figure out why he is so afraid of school.  Has this problem gotten worse the last couple of years?   How are his grades?
    Is he at a new school this year?