ADD / ADHD Community
how do i feel normal again?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how do i feel normal again?

i recently had a seizure, side effect from vyvanse, and stopped taking the medication. i am a very healthy mother of two. 34 years old. thousands of dollars later, doctors agree it was caused from the drug. but after stopping the medication, i was left full of sleepy days and panic attacks. against doctors orders, i started taking vyvanse again to just feel somewhat normal. this drug is scarey because now i cant seem to be able to live with or without it. i just want to feel the way i did before this drug was given to me. any help????? please!!