ADD / ADHD Community
how do i feel normal again?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

how do i feel normal again?

i recently had a seizure, side effect from vyvanse, and stopped taking the medication. i am a very healthy mother of two. 34 years old. thousands of dollars later, doctors agree it was caused from the drug. but after stopping the medication, i was left full of sleepy days and panic attacks. against doctors orders, i started taking vyvanse again to just feel somewhat normal. this drug is scarey because now i cant seem to be able to live with or without it. i just want to feel the way i did before this drug was given to me. any help????? please!!
      Wondering if you were on Vyvanse for ADD or something else.  To go off of it and be bothered by "sleepy days" is a bit unusual.  If you don't have ADD, then you do run a strong risk of getting addicted to it.
      I think that this is something that you might want to take up with a psychiatrist, as it sounds like there is a couple of things going on here and they have the training to help you.
Best wishes.
Dr. Peter Glidden ND
8 hrs ago by gymdandee
hansen20 was starting to feel better... Comment
hansen20 commented on photo