how do u get rid of adhd
how do you get rid of adhd
   From every thing I have read - you never really get rid of it.  You learn how to deal with it.  Meds can help, but they are only part of the answer.   As you get older you do learn more control, find jobs that are easier for a person with ADHD to handle, etc.  I feel that the single most important thing that you can do is to learn all you can about it.  If you understand how it effects you (or someone else), then its possible to start to deal with it.  
   I can give you good places to get more info or answer any specific questions if you wish.
ADD is life long and can look worse as children become adults because of the responsibilities, stress and complex relationships that develop. It doesn't get worse however a child has very little responsibility and can alter his environment accordingly, adults can not do this as easily. Adults with add are more likely to have relationship problems, problems at work , addiction etc.

Diet is another option to help maintain balance, so I might suggest you research that aspect of things, avoid caffeine sugar, energy drinks, basicly any stimulants, however \i find coffee important as it is the only stimulant I can take without going crazy, it actually levels me out in small doses, but in high doses contibutes to confusion and lack of drive. I can't take anything for my add as I am Bi polar as well, and any stimulant I take makes my bi polar exponential worse. Cognitive therapy is my most important tool in my arsenal, being aware of add behavior is the key to correcting it. It is not a mood disorder it is a behavior disorder, so being cognizant of add behavior too alter it is the key. Be aware when an obsession becomes all consuming, we have the capacity to be diligent perfectionist and highly productive if we have an interest in something, sometimes to the point of obsession. On the flip side, things that we have no interest in are always put on the back burner, because of our constant need for stimulation. Things that normal people do daily can be like walking on coals to us, casuing emotional distress and even fear.

I found healthy outlets like gardening, carving and writing, all things I love, and they are all very therapeutic and relaxing for me. Without them I would go mad.
   A very good response.  Thank you for sharing!
From all the research I have done on ADHD I too have never come across a cure for it. Controlling it with drugs, supplements and exercise or finding outlets like Cranny13 has, is very important and each person has their own things that will work best for them. Finding good Doctors who know what they are doing with ADHD is so important.  You just don't want someone who you don't feel comfortable with and just pushes pills.  I use this site a lot and another one I use for information and is very simple and straight forward is  http://www.pharmacydrugguide.com/Category:ADHD_Medications.   There are so many great forums and ideas given by people.  If you think you have ADHD or you are looking into it for someone else. Good information is out there and support on a forum like this is invaluable.  
There is no cure foe add/adhd but you can help your self with proper exercise eating habits .
whats wrong with having adhd ?
its the way you were born, its like asking how do i make this 3litre engine into a 1 litre.
you need to learn how to drive your mind in a way that suits you.