how long will i have adhd
I have adhd. I take meds to help me but at what age should i be able to stop takeing medicine?
ADHD is a life long condition. It doesn't just come & go. I have ADHD & I do not take medications. At some point, you have to learn to live with it & techniques in place to cope with it. It'll be with you til the day you die, & you can't rely on pills. Good luck.
Wise advice from someone who understands her condition. Whatever our problems, we have to learn to live with ourselves.
   Well said, I would add that learning to live with it is important - and LEARNING is the key.  There is a lot of information out there that will help you learn.  Become an expert in ADHD and you will be able to deal with it.  
thanks everyone i understand and i actually dont mind having adhd. I have special talents that people wthout adhd do not have. Yet i still have my difficulties but thats life.
Yes, our disabilities can have their advantages. I went to rent an apartment some time ago and it turned out the owner was a psychiatrist. He jokingly said that he would throw in therapy for free, and rid me of my neuroses. I told him that then I wouldn't have any personality all. We both had a good laugh.
You will have difficulties, of course, but there are ways to deal with those difficulties, I'd speak to your doctor about ways to deal with the difficulties ADHD throws at us.