ADD / ADHD Expert Forum
i think im pregnant

Questions in the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD–ADHD) forum are answered by medical experts and professionals.

i think im pregnant

Tags: i think im pregnant
okay well i had unprotected sex on nov. 8, 2008. and i had my period friday, so that means i ****** with my period. then the next day my stomach started hurting alot for the past 3 days now. and i dont know what to do. my breast kinda hurt, like if someone huggs me too tight i complain. i been eating alot lately; like the next day after my inter course. i ate cereal. then soup. then a sandwhich , i dont know why. then on monday nov 9. i took a pregnacy test and it came out negative. but i still have my period. so i think it effected it. well i dot knoww. i need help and fast. pleasee imonly 14. i dont knoww what to do
    ok, so first off I am not a medical doctor, but I can tell you that based on what you are saying about having had unprotected intercourse (with or without some form of birth control or disease protection) you need to be seen by a physician as soon as possible. I can not give you medical advice about what may be going on with your body, but I can tell you need answers.

Here's some ideas for people who can help you, though I strongly recommend that you talk to your parents. If you can not go to your parents, do you have a relative you can trust? You can also try your school guidance counselor, nurse, or school psychologist. You need to talk to a responsible adult you can trust who can help you make sense of your situation and make sure you get the medical care you need.

You sound confused and maybe scared, so I hope you can take good care of yourself. Many teens do not recognize how easy it can be to make a mistake that will have serious consequences, and I hope this does not happen to you.

Best Wishes
Rebecca Resnik

Disclaimer: This posting is intended for informational and educational purposes only, and should never be considered a substitute for face to face medical consultation. The answering of questions is not intended to create or imply a patient-clinician relationship. Information posted is also not intended to give or to rule out diagnoses.