intuniv and strattera
My 9 year old son is now on intuniv and strattera.. Is this safe?
   Well, they are non stimulant meds which should make them safer then the stimulant ones.  I am guessing that he takes the intuniv at night to help him sleep?
   Here is a link on all the adhd meds - http://www.leeheymd.com/charts/adhd_1.html
    Both of these will take several weeks before they reach full effectiveness, so don't give up if you feel they aren't working.
He has been on intuniv for a couple of months. It was not working.. So the DR. gave the strattera also... He takes both at the same time in the morning.Hs the DR. suggested... Did not know if anyone else had been on both and how well it worked...
   Strattera should work better, but it may take up to 4 weeks to feel full effect.  Sounds like your doc is taking it slowly - which is a good idea!  I personally don't know of anybody on both, but I can understand why they both might be prescribed.  Would think that the main problem might be a sleepy feeling.  Do let your doc know how things are going.