ADD / ADHD Community
is this to much?? ??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

is this to much?? ??

I'm 27 male. I take 2, 30mg adderall (adderrall) one when I wake up at 6:40 am also I take a 10mg adderall (adderrall) tablet. I take the second 30mg XR anywhere between 10:30-2 o'clock during the day day. I also take Effexor 150mg XR in the morning. And 100mg Effexor tablet (generic) in the afternoon. I also take a 150mg of wellbutrin at about 10am. Now I'm taking a 50mg dose of tramadol for dental problems. And occaisenly a m357 vicodin. Also a bunch of b vitamins and c vitamins. I also drink a lot. And really with what dental work I've had done this past week hardly ate anything in a week. Anyone have any commits on this? Just checking out other thoughts. Thanks.
What is the rationale for the heavy drug load? Have you checked the interactions with tramadol and Vicodin? There are risks involves, especially as you drink a lot of alcohol.
Well I Gusse depression add bi polar apparently, and my dentist replaced the vicodin with the Tramadol
You might want to check the interactions on the internet.
   My major concern is the effexor and the drinking.  From what I have read there could be some serious liver problems with that combo.  I have included a link to a site on effexor that gives a lot more info then you will find in most places.  http://www.crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Meds/Effexor
   I was a little surprised to see you also taking wellbutrin,  as they attack the same problems.  But one of the posts in the above linked talked about how that combo was apparently pretty good.
  I also hope your doc clued you into what and how adhd can effect you anxiety wise.  Understanding adhd and what it can do to you can also help you understand some of the anxieties you have.  Speaking of that, here is a site with some tips on dealing with anxiety - http://www.additudemag.com/adhd/article/8112.html
  Really couldn't tell from your post how much stim meds you are taking ( 2 when you wake up or 1 and another later in the day, etc.).  Anyway, also included a link to adhd meds and max doses so you can check it out yourself.  But my thought would be an XR early and then a short term later on if needed (but everybody is different).  http://www.leeheymd.com/charts/adhd_1.html
  Hope some of this helps.  Best wishes.