ADD / ADHD Expert Forum
liver enzyens

Questions in the Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD–ADHD) forum are answered by medical experts and professionals.

liver enzyens

Should a 14yr old girl have elevated liver enzyens level from the medication she takes for adhd, if she has only been taking it for 2 months. the medication is Vyvance 50 mg
    as I am not a psychiatrist, I can not answer this question for you. I would bring any such side effects of medication to the immediate attention of the prescribing physician. You may also wish to re-post your question in the Mental Health forum to be considered by the psychiatrist who answers questions there.

Rebecca Resnik
Disclaimer: The information in this Medhelp Post is for informational purposes only. It is never intended to replace face-to-face psychological or medical care. This Medhelp post is not intended to create a patient-clinician relationship, nor to give or rule-out a diagnosis.