ADD / ADHD Community
med changed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

med changed

i got a new dr and he canged me from adderall (adderrall) to methylin generic ritalin....do they have kinda same ingrediaents..it to be used for depresssion but he said i have some add symptoms also on on xanax and prozac,,he is upping my prozac...do u still have to avould caffine on  this new med and does it race heart to
Ritalin is a steroid, it will cause your heart to race. Caffeine should be avoided and also Green teas, even if they are Caffeine free. Odd though! Do you have an anxiety disorder as well? Or is it just depression? Curious because that is a horrible idea to put someone with Anxiety on a stimulant.
   No ritalin is not a steroid.  Its easy to google it and see that.  
If you do have ADHD, then the caffine should not be a problem, but that is really something that you want to talk over with your doctor.
Maybe I'm getting Adderall (adderrall) and Ritalin confused then. Could have sworn I lost all motivation for life on Adderall (adderrall) and became even more hyper on Ritalin. Did I mention I'm dyslexic? But no Sandman is right.  
so maybe i will have better luck with ritalin...is it stonger than adderall (adderrall),im scaed i will be allegic to  it....i did ok on adderall (adderrall) as far as thats oncerned but thye are made of different chemiclas..pharmmist said its rare to be allergic ro these type meds but i dont know.
day 4 - Concerta ER
14 hrs ago by Amber98
Day 2/3 of Methyphenidate ER
Sep 24 by Amber98
Large study identifies exact gut ba...
Sep 23 by gymdandee