need your thoughts
I need to find out if my daughter has adhd or bipolar she is 7she always is moving around saying mom mom hey mom if I don't say what she gets mad and she has a bigger bother the right all the time say bad thing using bad words to eachother if he dose something she starts yelling telling me what he did if I don't smack him she will throw a fit and when shes bad and dose unblable things like beings nasty or hitting I will get on her she allways has to bring her brother in to it even if he didn't do anything and she says I hate my life wishes she had a new mom and even few time siad she was going to kill her self but after a few when she done she says she loves and don't what new mom and makes me pic all the time but I just dk what to do I want to make our life better and help her if I need to so please give me your thoughts. Thank u brandy
its a good age to get tested those signs could be allot of things

watch out for shrinks who want to much meds adhd most often needs meds possible counseling

but it dont need huge amounts of meds

you can check medication out on www.drugs.com
I think that you should stop focusing on a diagnose and seek mental health counseling for your daughter.  If your daughter is experiencing suicidal thoughts, this is where you need to begin.
   You really haven't given us enough information to make much of a decision.
So a mental health professional might be helpful.
    The big question is how is she doing in school.  If she is not having the same problems, then you can probably eliminate your two biggest concerns.  It is always possible that she has learned how to "get her way" at home.  Since that usually does not work at school - it is a good comparison.