please help addrall questtion.
I had half my thyroid took out 8 weeks ago..my hormone levels are in range...but im very tired all the time. like go to bed sleep a hour, in 30 min back to bed. Work is bad..i may be hypothyroidism..I have to go see a endo in 3 weeks..

I went to see my gp doc he didn't want to give me the hormone med, so he gave me ( 10 mgs of Adderall)!!

I read on this med, then I better come to this board..im a member here long time now.. can you tell me anything this med would do for my sleepy 24/7..i know people with add or addhd,dont effect you like it may or may not me?? I've read its more less a speed?? my pharmacy says I've never heard this being gave for extreme  fatigue, she said if you take it break in half or a half of a half..cuz the less you take may help you, or still make you hyper..

so can anyone tell me what you think me stating a 2.5 mg or a 5 mg,,i wont take a 10 mg..I went to a people forum on this they loved it..i just need enough to get me in check to see my new doc in 3 weeks. Please help me,,thanks
     Since Adderall is also prescribed for narcolepsy, I think that this would not be an unusual prescription.  
     And, yes!  I would certainly try as low a dose as possible and work your way slowly up.  Its onset is about 30 mins and can last 4 to 8 hours.
    Ritalin works sooner and is usually over in about 4 hours.  Thus, its slightly better for "on demand" occasions
   Gotta be maddening to wait 3 weeks to see your endo.    Google your condition.  There is a lot online.
    Hope this helps.  Best wishes..