ADD / ADHD Community
rash on legs caused by adderall(adderrall).i am allergic to adderall(ad...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

rash on legs caused by adderall(adderrall).i am allergic to adderall(adderrall)

i have been on adderall (adderrall) for over one year.i have had a bad rash comes and goes.got very sick went to er found out that i am allergic to sulfa.that is one the ingriedients in that drug.when i do take adderall (adderrall) it cause holes in my skin they itch and get infected and hurt like hell. the pain is not worth it anymore.so i willtry to get on another drug for add without sufa.not sure which one yet,i am going to counseling now.
Hmm... I've heard about some of the side effects, but not this one. I've had a rash on my fore arms that comes and goes since starting it. Didn't think it could be related. Will have to check it out next time I take my Adderall (adderrall). Right now, just taking as needed. Was on it for 18 months then it seemed not to work anymore. Made my talking faster and more... Now I just take it in the morning if I need to get things done and not wallow for a good 3 hours before finally figuring out what to start with first... If you haven't tried Straterra, there are some people that find it helpful, for me it made me more zombie like, made me have terrible hallucinetic dreams, and extremely more irratable or aggressive. I also couldn't sleep on it... made my mind race worse... Good ol ritalin is a good standby if you need help. It goes through your system faster than the XR type of stimulants, but you can be the judge of it whether it works for you or not...
Cheers and good luck. I'm still struggling with what to take and don't like the whole trial and error part of meds! The side effects get me pretty good when they get me, ugh!!!
i've skin allergie that's also with me this problem when humidity 90% my body remaining much water after then making skin wite dot dot it will be toomuch problem with me