ADD / ADHD Community
vyvanse euphoria

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

vyvanse euphoria

hey guys this is my fourth day taking vyvanse and i heard when the first month is over the euphoria is over. how bad is it after the euphoria is gone?
i feel amazing i am not like crazy happy but i am content and i am kind of anxious about how bad i will feel once the euphoria is gone
   If you have ADHD or ADD, then the feeling that you have should last for a very long time.   If you don't have AD/HD then its a whole different story, and not one with a nice ending.
yes my doctor diagnosed me with ADD
    Then you should be good.  The following link is a site that you might find helpful.  They don't easily answer specific questions as we do here, but they have a ton of useful information.
    The site is - http://jeffsaddmind.com/for-first-time-visitors

Keep us in mind if you have any specific questions.  Best wishes.
Having taken Adderall (adderrall) for years I feel as though the early side effects, good and bad, tend to diminish over time.  The "euphoria" won't go away but it will become less noticeable.  You can prevent this by taking breaks from the medication.

Of course, everyone is different.
   Thanks, Kirk, that is a good point.   And I guess "euphoria"  means different things to all people.  I have seen posts where people are just so ecstatic that they are able to finally concentrate.  I don't think that will go away, but it does I think finally become more of a normal feeling?   Of course, some types of euphoria might not be as good to be feeling.