ADD / ADHD Community
vyvanse works not long enough and not every day

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

just got switched to 70 mg vyvanse from ir cause i was sick of the rollercoaster ride every day up dow up down it was exhausting and i was very irratable.  the first few days i thought i finally found what i was looking for but then it started crapping out on me early afternoon.  i still have ir ive been taking but i was wondering what one is the best to go with it id ask my dr but i honestly dont think he knows it seems to be a guessing game.  IM 30 and have been on all add meds over the years never commiting to them the best i did was on adderall (adderrall) when i was 15 but i quit taking it for some reason.  I tried it again a couple months ago and it was complete garbage made me super depressed i look like i just shot heroin and i had to go to the hospitol not to mention it was expensive for a sugar pill so i wont try that again i was on desoxyn when i was a kid too does the same thing happen with that or does it still work i have zero faith in generic drugs they say they are the same but they are different colers so right there you know its not the exact same formula i broke out in a rash once.  anyone that expierienced this i need some suggestions i have a dr appt next week and dont know what hell do probly get me even more messed up than i already am thanks for any suggestions that worked for you.