ADD / ADHD Community
xanax prozac and adderall(adderrall)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Anxiety, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.

xanax prozac and adderall(adderrall)

i was put on 15 mg of adderall (adderrall) 3 times a day a little over a week ago to boost my prozac..i do not have adhd,,,i have depression and anxiety..i lower to 15 mg 2 times a day  after 4 days....my problem is i can tell its  doing nothing...except raise my heartrate....my dr said it would help my refractory depression,,,the firts day i took it i felt talkitive and calm but havent got that feeling back..i get headaches...someone told me the xana would cancel out the engery effects of the adddeerall im wondering if any of you might know or on similar drugs..i have searched everywhere for a answer....after teh first 3 days on adderall (adderrall) i got all scared and my anxiety went out of control and my heart rate was in the 120s it has calmed down im wondering if i should try upping it back to the origanal script...anyone else out there use xanx with adderall (adderrall)
Adderall and Xanax are an upper and a downer. And both are addictive. Sounds like a loony combination to me. I took Xanax briefly when an inhaler for emphysema caused adrenal fatigue with the anxiety and panic attacks that accompany it. I was very careful in its use, taking it only when I had symptoms. You are on a maintenance dose and will become addicted very quickly. Have you ever investigated whether you have a physical condition that might be causing the anxiety and depression? Not everything starts in your head.