ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP User Group
How long will w/d last
About This Group:

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

Founded by avisg on November 5, 2009
290 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How long will w/d last

Hello all,

Thank you all for listening my wife and I have been on oxy for about 8 months now. We were splitting anywhere from 2-10 30mgs a day via smoking off foil. I had become clean before I met her from about 1yr of taking about 100mgs A day and the withdrawals were terrible. We have blown through about 40,000 big ones in 7 months that we could be using for a down payment on a house or god knows what. We are now completely broke and have decided to quit because we wasted our savings and hard work on getting high. We are quitimg completely cold turkey no taper or use of any drugs. I guess my question is how long will this last for only 8 month abuse I hate to see her suffer since she is the love of my life and I pretty much did this to her (gave her the option to try one) we are currently on about 37 hours clean with very little sleep we are both potheads so we still have an appetite and some way to clear our mind but I hate to see her suffering at night what can I do please any advice would help.

Thanks,
Joe
Recent Activity
5614081_tn?1386999408
Blank
digger1976 commented on EvolverU's status
42 mins ago
5685035_tn?1401338805
Blank
Heather8448 commented on Heather8448's status
5 hrs ago
5614081_tn?1386999408