ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP User Group
Hydrocodone WD
About This Group:

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

Founded by avisg on November 5, 2009
288 members

Hydrocodone WD

Today is my third day with hydrocodone withdraws. For the past 5-6 years I have been taking up to 10 hydrocodone 10 mgs per day, some days less. My question is that I have been taking 1 half of a 10 mg each day to help the symptoms subside. Is that normal or will it interfere with my rehabilitation? I'm feeling so much better now that I am almost to my 4th day I've been staying in bed all weekend and since we have a 3 day weekend I got a bonus day. I'm going to the health store to pick up L-tyrosine (to help with physical and mental energy) and a mineral supplement so maybe those will help me in the upcoming weeks. Any more suggestions?
VICourageous commented on clean_in_ks's status
VICourageous commented on HOUSEHOLD TIPS/HINTS....
VICourageous commented on Bkitty2's status