Aa
A
A
Close
Just need support.
I have been lurking on here for over a year but If I truly want to break free I need to ask for support. I had two days clean over a month ago and caved. Im now done with day 3 and just need some words of wisdom. I feell like death Ive weaned down and have been dragging this damn weaning thing to long. My last 3 days on drugs were 1/2 a norco a day for 4 days then I jumped. Today will be day 4 when I wake up if I get any sleep. Ive done this so many times before and have tried and tried and detoxed before and it gets worse every time. I cant do this anymore I love reading everyones posts they make me feel like im not so alone. Thanks to anyone who replys.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Is there anyone out there?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Im on day 4 from and feeling like death still. I just got a call for maybe a job offer so that makes me feel like all this suffering might have a light at the end of the tunnel. The longest Ive been sober was 2 days in the last few years so Im at least proud of that.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Day 5 and feeling a bt better. I know the demon is still there beause in my mind I keep thinking one pill will make me feel better. Please pray for me!!! I was hopeing some would have responded by now?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Day 6 has come and now gone and Im still clean. I feel like absolute crap but thats all good with me. This is the longest Ive been off the norcos in a few years. Im looking forward to helping others when I can get some serious time in.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Can you move this to the ADDICTION SUBSTANCE ABUSE FORUM please?

We thank you!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Just click on this link:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/Need-HELP-from-this-forum--/show/1759055

See you there!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
How are you?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
4548024_tn?1455244397
Blank
renae176 commented on renae176's status
8 hrs ago
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
10356, and VICourageous commented on Jade59's status
10 hrs ago
4522800_tn?1449169377