Just need support.
I have been lurking on here for over a year but If I truly want to break free I need to ask for support. I had two days clean over a month ago and caved. Im now done with day 3 and just need some words of wisdom. I feell like death Ive weaned down and have been dragging this damn weaning thing to long. My last 3 days on drugs were 1/2 a norco a day for 4 days then I jumped. Today will be day 4 when I wake up if I get any sleep. Ive done this so many times before and have tried and tried and detoxed before and it gets worse every time. I cant do this anymore I love reading everyones posts they make me feel like im not so alone. Thanks to anyone who replys.
Is there anyone out there?
Im on day 4 from and feeling like death still. I just got a call for maybe a job offer so that makes me feel like all this suffering might have a light at the end of the tunnel. The longest Ive been sober was 2 days in the last few years so Im at least proud of that.
Day 5 and feeling a bt better. I know the demon is still there beause in my mind I keep thinking one pill will make me feel better. Please pray for me!!! I was hopeing some would have responded by now?
Day 6 has come and now gone and Im still clean. I feel like absolute crap but thats all good with me. This is the longest Ive been off the norcos in a few years. Im looking forward to helping others when I can get some serious time in.
Can you move this to the ADDICTION SUBSTANCE ABUSE FORUM please?

We thank you!
Just click on this link:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/Need-HELP-from-this-forum--/show/1759055

See you there!
How are you?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Friends
18 hrs ago by stilltrying1965
stilltrying1965 I'm down unhappy Lonley ver... Comment
VICourageous commented on meegWpaw's status
Aug 23