ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP User Group
Kratom for Tramadol dependancy
About This Group:

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

Founded by avisg on November 5, 2009
293 members

Kratom for Tramadol dependancy

Hi you all
I want to quit Tramadol using Bali Kratom capsules. I’m not sure how to do it.
I’m on 400mg Tramadol / day (100mg 4 x day)
Can I use Tramadol and Kratom together ? How much Kratom and when ?
Can I simply replace part of the dosage with Kratom ?
I have a spinal injury and in constant pain.
Thanks for all the advice.
I too am addicted to tramadol, have been for 3-4 years now. Have you tried to give up tramadol and had problems with the withdrawal or are you yet to try? How long have you been using tramadol for? I just tried giving it up for the first time yesterday. I took my last pill at 1 am on December 31st and had caved in 19 hours later.... I am thinking I need to taper but I just want to get this over and done with as soon as possible. We can get through this together!!!
I am on Tramadol for more than 8 months for chronic back pain, I started on 400mg per day and within a few months I was on 800mg per day, this is when I realized I had a problem and need to get off this drug. I am back on 400mg per day now and the W/D symptoms scaling down were very bad. I also tried to stop cold turkey 3 weeks ago with no success. I believe the only way to get off this drug is by scaling down and/or use Kratom but I don't know how to do it. I also need a pain killer to use as a maintenance drug. I don't know which is the safest because once I'm off Tramadol I will not get back on it again ever!
VICourageous commented on jugglin's status
Heather8448 Merry Christmas to all Comment
Dec 25
10356 commented on dominosarah's status
Dec 24