This is my first step - I NEED to quit!
I need to quit 10/325 x 6 a day...

Started at just 1-2 units a week, I just came across it via dentist and it was a break from chronic sometimes bad sometimes not so bad back pain from a major car accident that happened when i was 15 years old.

Reading so many posts online i guess this story is just the same, maybe boring to some, for me i feel like its a choice of life and death right now.

Somehow once a week became once a night, then every morning and night.... I stayed at a zone of 2-3 units for four years and then jumped to 4 daily in 2009, in 2011 I jumped to six per day and been there for about a year.

NOW I WANT TO STOP FOREVER

I cannot do cold turkey, i tried a few times in past few months, i could not go more than 12+ hours, chills, sweat, not able to work at all etc.

The only way out that I can fathom is tapering - i feel like i could do it - if i had a viable plan, if i had sound advice from people who have been through this.

I have too many reasons to quit and no reason not to except if i turned to a clinic to get off i would not need to "out" my addiction. I cant - i would loose my family my job etc would do me more harm then good.

I need to taper - with a plan - how fast can i taper, hints, tips etc

How does this forum work? if there is someone out there willing to coach me, help me, direct me - you will have saved my life.

PLEASE HELP ME  

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
renae176 Yesterday and today i have ... Comment
renae176 uploaded new photos
renae176 commented on photo