ADDICTION RECOVERY GROUP User Group
hydrocodone refill making me sick
About This Group:

You have gone threw withdrawl and you are off ALL of drugs now.Here comes that hard part staying clean .Long term recovery is hard and takes continous work and support .Learning and dealing with PAWS. Learning what trigger set us off .This is all sort of thing we will dicuss in the group . Avis

Founded by avisg on November 5, 2009
292 members

hydrocodone refill making me sick

Hi all I am new here. My name is Michelle and I broke my hip in 2005 and still have issues with it. in 2006 my body rejected hardware so it was removed. in 2008 it went out and I broke the patella in my knee, in 2009 it went out and broke my lower leg- ankle in 3 places etc... it never ends. any way I have been on 10-325 for this whole time. Friday I picked up my refill and it is the SAME however I started taking them today and they are making me sick!! I take 1 every 5-6 hours never more than 1.... anyway I take it and I am light headed to the point it caused me to fall this morning, I get short breath and feel like I am going to vomit, I feel hot flash then extreme cold, I feel like I am seriously going to pass out!!! I have never had this reaction ever. I have always taken pill and get a little sleepy and  that is all it goes away in about a hour or I take a nap. I do not know what is going on!!! Also I want off these pills but am afraid to detox thru withdrawals any and all help I appreciate. Thanks~shell
1 Comment
Don't talk to your doctor,taper down and quit!
renae176 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
vicki595, and VICourageous commented on ariley13's status
vicki595, VICourageous, and 10356 commented on Pat1956100's status