hydrocodone refill making me sick
Hi all I am new here. My name is Michelle and I broke my hip in 2005 and still have issues with it. in 2006 my body rejected hardware so it was removed. in 2008 it went out and I broke the patella in my knee, in 2009 it went out and broke my lower leg- ankle in 3 places etc... it never ends. any way I have been on 10-325 for this whole time. Friday I picked up my refill and it is the SAME however I started taking them today and they are making me sick!! I take 1 every 5-6 hours never more than 1.... anyway I take it and I am light headed to the point it caused me to fall this morning, I get short breath and feel like I am going to vomit, I feel hot flash then extreme cold, I feel like I am seriously going to pass out!!! I have never had this reaction ever. I have always taken pill and get a little sleepy and  that is all it goes away in about a hour or I take a nap. I do not know what is going on!!! Also I want off these pills but am afraid to detox thru withdrawals any and all help I appreciate. Thanks~shell
Don't talk to your doctor,taper down and quit!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
renae176 Well I lost 15 lbs cause of... Comment
stilltrying1965 Good things come to those t... Comment
renae176 commented on renae176's status
Jul 25