hydrocodone refill making me sick
Hi all I am new here. My name is Michelle and I broke my hip in 2005 and still have issues with it. in 2006 my body rejected hardware so it was removed. in 2008 it went out and I broke the patella in my knee, in 2009 it went out and broke my lower leg- ankle in 3 places etc... it never ends. any way I have been on 10-325 for this whole time. Friday I picked up my refill and it is the SAME however I started taking them today and they are making me sick!! I take 1 every 5-6 hours never more than 1.... anyway I take it and I am light headed to the point it caused me to fall this morning, I get short breath and feel like I am going to vomit, I feel hot flash then extreme cold, I feel like I am seriously going to pass out!!! I have never had this reaction ever. I have always taken pill and get a little sleepy and  that is all it goes away in about a hour or I take a nap. I do not know what is going on!!! Also I want off these pills but am afraid to detox thru withdrawals any and all help I appreciate. Thanks~shell
Don't talk to your doctor,taper down and quit!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
senseanonymous  commented on Spiritual Warrior
Oct 12
10356 commented on Midnight feelings
Oct 06
VICourageous commented on meegWpaw's status
Oct 02