need advise on withdraw
I've been on hydrocodone for 4 or 5 yrs. Wanted to quit long time ago. But was afraid of the withdraw. My live in boyfriend doesn't know. I have been afraid of him noticing me sick. But now i'm quiting. I had my last one on 3/6/2013. Wow. Didn't think I could go that long. I need Abby advise on how to handle this. Was bad first day, little better today. Really want to get off them. I cut myself down to 2 - 7.5 a day. That helped. Thanks
I know how you feel.  I was on them for 4 years.  Snorted Them.  Ended up losing my job and apartment..  Me and my 7 year old daughter ended up at my mothers.  She had an ambulance come take me to the hospital cause I was passed out on the couch and wouldn't wake up.  Ended up being kicked out of my moms house after that.  I had no choice but to go to rehab. I went thru 7 rehab/hospitals till I finally gave it up.  The withdrawls everytime was hell.  I would have to first get a patch of medication so I wouldn't have seizures but still went through the pain, sleeplessness,sweats, constapation, throwing up and hallucinating.  If you can ween yourself off of them I suggest that.  I couldn't.  I put myself through hell but I finally quit, got my daughter back.  Got on disability for anxiety and depression got an apartment.  Got a part time job and just living life.  But now I'm addicted to ritalin.  Good Luck.  If you can live with the pain I would stop taking them ASAP!    
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
renae176 commented on renae176's status
34 mins ago
renae176 Yesterday and today i have ... Comment
renae176 uploaded new photos