ALS Community
hand shivering(doubt that it parkinson's disease)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).

Sir,
I'm 53 year old govt.officer.
iI hav the difficulty in writing and to put signature in documents especially in forenoon.If I have to write something when others watch, my hand
Hand or foot spasms
Hand tremor
just 'refuses' to write and hand
Hand or foot spasms
Hand tremor
writing becomes too illegible. The same is also true of my signature. In fact this problem began when I was just 15. Though this might appear to be a problem caused by some kind of baseless fear
Fears and phobias
it is not entirely so in my case as I feel a kind of 'lack of strength' in my right hand
Hand or foot spasms
Hand tremor
compared to the left hand
Hand or foot spasms
Hand tremor
. Even when I write in my privacy handwriting is unsteady, but not as unsteady as it becomes should someone come closer to me at that moment. I feel this is a neurological problem compounded by a psychological
Child neglect and psychological abuse
problem. But I am not a timid guy or someone with stage freight. I am a forceful speaker and quite at ease with gatherings, but when it comes to writing something on a piece of paper my hand shivers and make myself miserable. Occassionally I write without problem even when somebody is nearby. Please help me conquer this strange problem.
please give the required remedia measures & medicines.