mS or ALS Symptoms? Or Paranoia?
Hello, I am a 38 year old male living in the southeastern US.  I am in perfect health and shape, working out regularly.  Aside from a diagnosis of hyperthyroidism (2009) an elevated prolactin level (which I am regulating with methimazole and Cabergoline)
I am fine.

For the couple years or so, I have been feeling fatigued on and off with difficulty in sleeping on occasion. During these periods I will feel moody and sometimes moderate dizziness.  I have been going through this again the past couple weaks, but now have been experiencing weakness in my left arm or shoulder.  I have noticed this during my push ups.  I have to admit I have not been doing them as regularly, so it may just be a drop off in muscle or production, but I just feel a little weaker  in the right arm.  My balance at times feels a little questionable too.  I play alot of sports and was noticing 2 weeks ago that I was falling alot during our football games.  

So it brings me to searching the web and making me somewhat paranoid (in which I am).  I am looking at symptoms of MS and ALS and worry if I am showing signs of either one.  Any thoughts or recommendations? Thank you.
Hi!
I suggest you get your thyroid and prolactin level re-tested. I would suggest you get the blood levels of the following checked if they have not already been checked: potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, vitamin B complex, or vitamins B1, B3, or B6 and Vitamin D. Generally deficiencies of any of the above can cause muscle twitching and spasms in localized or generalized areas of the body. Get your kidney function, parathyroid gland function and adrenal function tests done because these affect the electrolyte balance in the body. Stress, alcohol, caffeine and fatigue all cause similar symptoms. Hence if you take alcohol or coffee then cut this down. Sleep at regular hours and see if it helps. Certain sleep disorders and peripheral nerve disorders due to diabetes, Lyme's, lupus or hypothyroidism can also be the cause. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!