trapezius muscle pain, weakness and tingling in hands and feet
I'm a 36 year old female in fairly good health.  I'm appx. 15 lbs overweight.  For the past month my trapezius muscle has been feeling very tight, painful and weak. I'm also experiencing tingling and numbness in my right arm/ hand and headaches.  I work on the computer 5-6 hrs a day 5 days a week.  I do a lot of typing.  The weakness seems to come and go.  I have difficultly brushing my hair, teeth, pouring and objects feel heavier than usual.  The pain is on both sides and sometimes radiated to my fingers.  My muscles also twitch from time to time.  Does this sound like a pinched nerve? I have carpal tunnel.  Can carpal tunnel syndrome cause pain and weakness in the arms and shoulders?  I have to admit I'm starting to worry and concerned about ALS.  Does this sound like ALS? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  
Sounds like forward head syndrome which can cause trapizious muscle damage. I know cuz I have forward head syndrome which is causing numerous muscle groups to be effected as I lose the lordosis in my neck and my spine misaligns. If it were me (and I have), id recommend seeing a chiropractor to help get checked for any spine issues, especially cervical, which could be causing ur issues. I'm no dr, but from what ur symptoms sound like to ME....u have no worries about having ALS!! *hugs*  sometimes researching can become a curse....I know all too well how active an imagination can be and how easy it is to lose ourselves in all the disorders that are out there. Many blessings to u.