Aa
A
A
Close
why are my legs giving out?
I have been tested for everything under the sun so we are now down to one lower spine MRI and the EMG/NCV within the week.

I've had fasciculations for several weeks, have been told I have hyper reflexes and have been having pain in my neck and hip for a much longer time period although we do not know yet if they are related.

Here is what is bothering me: my legs, especially my left leg. I cannot make it through a store without a cart or I look like I am in my nineties. I am about to be 42. Several times I have almost fallen with no warning. The more I push myself the worse everything gets.

The fascics have improved in my legs but now I have the weakness. The fascics are all over but tend to dominate one area for a while and move on with just quick fascics after that if that makes sense. Right now I have fascics in my feet.

Would BFS cause this level of weakness in my legs. Please say yes. My doctor has been giving me a great amount of hope about BFS but again, no EMG/NCV until a week from today.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
362692 tn?1248642793
Have you been tested for Lyme?

Rebeccah
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
ALS Community Resources