why are my legs giving out?
I have been tested for everything under the sun so we are now down to one lower spine MRI and the EMG/NCV within the week.

I've had fasciculations for several weeks, have been told I have hyper reflexes and have been having pain in my neck and hip for a much longer time period although we do not know yet if they are related.

Here is what is bothering me: my legs, especially my left leg. I cannot make it through a store without a cart or I look like I am in my nineties. I am about to be 42. Several times I have almost fallen with no warning. The more I push myself the worse everything gets.

The fascics have improved in my legs but now I have the weakness. The fascics are all over but tend to dominate one area for a while and move on with just quick fascics after that if that makes sense. Right now I have fascics in my feet.

Would BFS cause this level of weakness in my legs. Please say yes. My doctor has been giving me a great amount of hope about BFS but again, no EMG/NCV until a week from today.
Have you been tested for Lyme?

Rebeccah