yellow fluid from nose after head minor head injuries?
For the past 6 years,after a minor head injury,yellow fluid will pour ut of my nose, it feels like a nose bleed, its yellow though.  It happens about once a year, The first time I was tackled and the back of my head hit the ground really hard, when i stood up, i thought i had a nose bleed, but it was yellowe fluid, not like snot at all, it was like yellow water, the next year i hit my head on a trampoline bar, same thing happened, next i hit my head on the ground during a stunt at cheer practice, another time if was after i was doing back flips.. which was weird, and my senior year of highschool, i was hit in th head with a basketball, what was weird about this time is that it didnt come out of my nose for about an hour later.  This hasnt happened again for 2 years, and I went to an amusment park the other day, riding a lot of rollercoasters where the back of my head was being pounded, the next night the fluid came out again, This time it happened 4 times in one night and twice the next day, that had never happened before... But it is always after some sort of head injury, and mine is never after a cold.. I have no clue what it could be,.. but since it happened so many times the other night i was prepared for it to happen, so i caught some in a container, and I may take it to my doctor...

Does anyone know what it could be?
One more here I have had the same simtoms and don't know what it is yellow colored liquid coming out of my nose followed  by a slight presure on one side of my head
hi. how are you all feeling. my concern is that that yellow fluid first came out of my nose when I accidentally bumped my head on someone when I was playing volleyball. and there was three more instances and the last one was when I was hit by a basketball in the head yesterday. and today my left nose where the fluid came is clogged, can someone help of by telling of something about this yellow fluid