ARS Symptoms User Group
HIV Symptoms
About This Group:

To discuss Ars Symptoms

Founded by Adviseplease911 on October 1, 2009
12 members

HIV Symptoms

Hi, after 3 week of possible exposure  (unprotected vaginal sex) with the infected girl, I went to a doctor and blood were drawn and sent to the lab. The test were conducted on HIV P24 antigen which was negative and HIV 1+2 ELISA which was non-reactive. I didn't see any symptoms until 2 days towards the end of week 4, I started to have some fatigue and a loose stool and sometimes a bit of watery (watery stool not more than two days). The diarrhear took seven to nine days and it stoped (it wasn't that bad course I used to go to the toilet 2 or 3 times in a day) I also had a blocked nose but didn't cough, I've also lose some weight by 2  or 3 kg. On week 5 and 2 days some rash apeared on the left arm and it lasted for a day and disappeared. I must mention that I was stressed and also anxious while waiting for my lab results. Could this be a symptoms of HIV or anxiety, stress and pschological effects played a part. How long can a diarrhea coursed by stress and anxiety last, is it normal that it can last for more than three days?
I got watery diarrhea after 4 weeks of possible exposure, this is a huge coincidence. I'll get the test results today that will turn to be positive, you should get tested again so you can deal with HIV earlier.
The only way to know if you have HIV is to test for it.  3 months post exposure is conclusive.
in case of ars there will be fever, diareoah is not a specific of hiv , stop scaring people.
sorry the post was addressed to leo 1991
anton707 joined this group
Welcome them!
04/11
good day
09/10 by inocentkill
good day
06/10 by inocentkill