Abuse Support Community
Anal rape

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Anal rape

Hi i'm an 18 year old straight male.I was recently kidnapped by a stranger.He tried to rape me.I have no memories of him penetrating me i was completely conscious, i manged to escape and return home. There was no bleeding on my underwear and no semen traces.I did not experience pain my dad who is a doctor did a quick examination and did not see and any injuries,however the day after i felt slightly uncomfortable near my tailbone and rectal area,i do not know if it is anxiety or penetration. I suffer anxiety disorders and depression. The uncomfortableness felt cringy and urge to pass stool. Was it rape?
How long ago was this?  If you had really suspected rape, a rape test kit could have been used to capture any evidence.  By now, though, it doesn't sound like there is any chance to do that.  My guess is that it is your anxiety, which of course makes it rape because you are emotionally raped.  Please see a counselor.
what are symptoms of anal rape?
Just go to the ER, file a report and have an official exam. This is not something to try and handle yourself.
It's too late for an E.R it has been nearly two month
It will be impossible to say at this point if there was penetration or not. It really does not matter. You need to get a blood work up done for STDs. Then you need to file a police report for kidnapping and attempted rape. Then seek out a therapist. You don't need to have been penetrated to have long lasting emotional scars from this horrifying incident. You could also consider undergoing therapeutic hypnosis to determine what happened during your assault, but I would strongly suggest talking about that with a therapist first. As a survivor myself I opted not to do hypnosis because I would rather never know the details my brain blocked to protect me. This is totally up to you. Peace and best wishes as you sort through this.
*It doesn't matter in relation to what you should do next.* It obviously does matter to your health and well being. Sorry, I didn't complete my thought.
Can you please elaborate on the therapeutic hypnosis thing,are you implying that i forgot certain aspects of the trauma?
Is it possible to forget a thing like that?
I'm confused. If you didn't black out or have memory loss/unaccounted for time why are you asking if you were raped?
Let me explain what I was referencing, I remember everything up to right before my assault happened and I have memories of everything after it was over. I also retained two 'snapshot' memories of the assault taking place but other than that I remember nothing. That being said it was very clear to me I had been assaulted - removed clothing, pain, bruises, seeing the person leave. Unless you have large chunks of time you cannot account for nothing happened to you.
Please go to ER im so sorry to hear you what happen to you and atleast go to police and report
Hi today i want to a clinic the doctor told that it was too late for an examination.I'm also taking therapy and counselling.
Taken std test awaiting result.
My last question is tenesmus a sign of anal penetration?
I very much doubt any sexual assault took place. Even if it did the physical symptoms would no longer be present. I wish you luck in therapy.
Can someone please list signs of anal rape
On a side note i filed charges against the perpetrator, lucky for me i'm not the only victim so hopefully it should be easier to catch him.
Bleeding, anal tearing and fissures, significant pain when sitting, painful and bloody bowel movements, sperms or lubricant present, bruising on body from being held down, flashbacks and nightmares of the assault
Thanks alot!
Can someone tell me about therapy to bring out repressed memories of trauma?
Talk to your therapist they will help you through that process and help you find an appropriate practitioner. It is emotionally challenging and without proper support you could risk further emotional trauma. Depending on how your insurance works you may need a referral from your therapist to get it covered.
On further reading i seem to imply that i was attacked by a stranger, i was attacked by a psycho that had attacked me before at the age of 13.
Your story is not adding up. You stated that you were recently attacked, 2 months ago. You also claim to be 18 but your profile says you are 33. I'm not sure what is really going on here but something is not adding up.
Wait, now your profile also says you're 26.
And you stated you were kidnapped by a stranger but in the other forums you said it was the same man who attacked you when you were younger.
It seems on implication that i say he is a stranger well i don't know him but when i was younger he had assaulted me when i was 13, it just seemed convenient to write i'm 18 and i don;t know where you are getting the 33 years from
'Hi. Ii am an 18 year old straight male. I was recently kidnapped by a stranger.' No implication, you explicitly stated it. Your profile says 33 yo. Why would 18 be more convenient to lie about your age? Who is this person who you claim assaulted you as a 13 yo and then attempted to again as a 26 year old? That is unheard of predatory behavior. If this person is a pedophile, which you seem to imply, he would have no interest in your grown self. I am starting to think you may be a troll. If you are, stop posting. There are people on this forum you may cause harm to. If you are really an abuse victim, stop lying. No one can help you when they have to sift through your story to find the truth.