Abuse Support Community
Anyone out there in love with a narcissist?

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Depression is not about feeling sad and lonely all the time and wanting empathy.  I never want anyone to feel sorry for me.  I only want patience, not put downs. Depression is not about giving up and wanting to die. Depression is about losing the will to live and trying to figure out why?
The good news about depression is that it is treatable and one CAN recover from it!  
1st u can love someone but DONT HAVE2BE WITH THEM.A narcissist only truely cares about themselves so w/the abuse/verbal why stay?HE WONT CHANGE.U need to immediately get ur depression taken care of.I take cymbalta&after &a couple others that didnt worl I feel so much better.U need to work on u only u right now!!!DITCH THAT ABUSIVE,SELFISH MOOCH FOR GOOD&get on a A.D. med&c a therapist(if u cant afford it(no insurance)u can get all the help u need ro government based funding/a sliding scale thats really cheap.Stay single til ur not depressed&can get2the root of alll this so u dont pick a loser
to answer your question...... NO