Can't move past being sexual abused
About six months ago while at school after it had finished for the day. My teacher asked me to come and talk to him. He did stuff to me. He just touched me in places and he got me to touch him in places. I always think about it. For the first few months after it happened I pretended that it never happened. I see him on I regular basis still. He is Teaches me and he tudors me after school once a week. It was my fault. I could of done something but I froze and let him do it to me. I feel hurt and betrayed by him as he was someone I really trusted and looked up to. In the past couple of weeks I have been dreaming about it. I wake up screaming and I have the worst feeling like it's happening again. Is this normal? How can I stop it?
Hunny it is not your fault at all he is older and knows right from wrong you need to tell someone because he could be doing the exact same thing to other girls maybe even younger even if you didn't touch him back he woulda kept going,, also if you woulda tried to stop it he woulda been more forceful please tell someone and seek therapy it sounds like your having symptoms of PTSD. message me if you need to talk
My first words have to be that he should be reported, and you can te;ll your parents who will take it from there.He probably is doing the same to others and needs to be stopped..Iexpect you are thinking about it a lot, indeed it was a betrayal of trust, it was not your fault he was the adut he should have known better, some counseling is in fact the best way to go ..good luck  
Awe, I'm so sorry this happened :( this is definitely NOT your fault! How old are you? The previous poster is right, you need to tell someone, before your teacher does this to someone else! Not just that, but I'm sure this just prolongs the trauma, every time you see him.. Freezing to the spot, is a natural reaction, it's not your fault in the slightest.