Abuse Support Community
Lidiya

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Lidiya

response to verbally abusive father: I'm not a minor
If you are not a minor, why for heavens sake do you put up with this, you and your Mother could leave this abusive man anytime, and not have to put up with all of this, also i do not believe in trying kindess with a man like this because he may be a real abuser and think you are making fun of him if you need to talk private just po me i am always here and have worked around people 40 years and have seen and heard it all  luck  jo
Tell him he must not speak to you that way and do not stand there and take it , you dont give enough information on the abuse and where it takes place, if it is excessive you and your Mom should ask him to mend his ways or leave,