Abuse Support Community
Merry Christmas

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone.

I just want to take this moment and tell everyone to have a Happy Christmas. I urge you to make this holidays as a time wherein you wouldn't worry about anything and just be happy. Have fun and make a memory with your family and friends that would last forever.

Thank you for welcoming me in this community and thank you for all the things I've learned from you.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Lea and are enjoying the beginning of a Great New Year. You're doing wonderful work on in the Communities yourself i see, so glad you found Medhelp!! We are all better for it that you did !!!! Keep up the good work Lea!!!
LiZ