Abuse Support Community
Music Makes it better

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Music Makes it better

Has anyone ever heard the song "I Wish You" by Light The Black Skye?  I found this song to be extremely helpful in my time of need.  Whenever I am feeling down about myself, or things aren't going my way, a good music session always puts me in a better mood.  I think you all should listen to this song... it talks about the struggles of dealing with addiction.  Check it out!
I actually do believe that music and anything absorbing, helps us with problems not just addictions, I do know for myself having gone through panic and anxiety a few years ago I used the visualisation method ,I also realised that it was my thoughts making me feel bad, I also found MH at that time .I hope others read your post and listen to the music 'I wish you" thank you for the positive and helpful post ..