Abuse Support Community
Sexually abused for 10 years..
About This Community:

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sexually abused for 10 years..

My best friend and Girlfriend has had a rough life of sexual abuse. When she was three it started with her childhood friend who convinced her it was a good idea to have sex, She says shes very hurt inside and feels guity because she enjoyed the experiance. Then a few years later her brother tried to have sex with her, but never fully suceeded.
a few years later a boy at her church convinced her to suck his penis, this went on for 8 years. There has been a few other sexuale abusive situations shes been in since then.  Since i have known her there hasnt been any sexual abuse, but these past memories she has is killing her and killing our relationship. I wonder if theres anything I could do for her to help her understand this and help her get past this pain she goes through everyday. Thanx if anyone has and advice. Jason