Abuse Support Community
children touching each other??????

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

children touching each other??????

rite im not sure where to start? i am a single dad with 5 cheldren  3 boys aged 13,12,10-and 2 little girls 7.6, i met my  wife  who also had kids she has 4, 2 boys 9,12 and 2 girls 15,16 ,
we lived in a 4 bed house 3 boys shared one room,2 boys shared another room, my 2 girls shred a room, and her 2 girls shared a room,and we slep in the livingroom, my 2 little girls have came out with my wifes second oldest boy has beengoing in there room getting in there bed touching them between the legs and putting there hands on his penis i do not know what to do  the social services are involved and child protection thing is we are married  and my wife is exspecting our baby so how will this affect us is it kid curiosity or is it something more please help me thank you
You've done the right thing getting social services involved,they will have professionals who will be able to counsel your stepson and find out if their is an underlying reason for this behaviour,from what I've read he is 9 and your girls are 6 and 7,I am so glad they have come and told you so this can be stopped now.You need to make a rule where your children are not allowed in each others rooms,ever day or night-make their rooms their private space.as for how it will effect you and your wife other than taking you stepson and your daughters for counselling I don't think it should effect you.It could be just curiosity but it definitely must be stopped now,I am so glad your daughters knew it was wrong and came and told you.Good Luck and protect those little girls forever
hi you got messenger to chat
***@****
You need to get all of the boys together even the small ones and tell them just what is right and just what is wrong make sure the older boys know just what they are not supposed to do, and make these words stick in their mind also get the girls and have the wife tell them never to let anyone touch them where they pee pe or under their panties make it clear to them they will understand it is a no no and tell them to go and tell someone if this happens  i had this talk with my girls when they were just tots and it is a good thing one of ny daighters and her cousin came to me and told me the other girls granpa had tried to touch her under her pants and she ran home, the other girls said this had been going on sometime i really put a syop to that as my daughter and the girl wee cousins so telling them what not to do and what to do can save a rape also the oldest boys know beter and they need to be punished in some way and watched real close  have the older girls sleep with the young ones and help watch it will save a lot of heartaches later  jo
Given the ages of the boys, it is something more. What steps have you personally taken to stop the abuse?
we are not together at the moment
I guess that is wisest until you figure out how to handle the situation. Nine children, 6 to 16, are an awful lot to keep track of, especially since some of them are in puberty. It makes me wonder if more has been going on than you realize. I am thinking that age nine is a little young for this kind of exploration and wonder if he got the idea from the older boys.