Abuse Support Community
help

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

help

Well ive been dating a guy for about 11months and became pregnant. And everything was great and now lately all we do is argue, and when we argue he loves to hurt me emotionally by saying no one will want me and that he's been cheating on me, that i don't have anything or anyone. And then he'll go and tell his family about our problems and talk bad about me. The thing is its so hard to leave. When you start to believe everything and my self esteem is so low and, i find myself trapped. And the worst part is that he's left me not only emotional scars but physical ones too. And can't find it my heart to have me arrested or to hurt him. Any advice to leave this vicious cycle?
I am telling you from experience GET OUT! LEAVE! What kind of mom will you be if your dead? The violence escalates!!! It gets worse! YOU deserve better! You are not his verbal/physical punching bag!
Oh honey, this guy is no good at all. Get out now before you lose that precious baby due to emotional and physical abuse. No woman deserves that! Don't you dare believe those cruel things he is saying. You can do far better then him! Please leave. Don't get stuck. I was in a bad relationship close to this and I finally found the courage to leave one day. It's the best decision I've ever made. I couldn't imagine if I was still with him.
Good luck precious lady
♡Princess.
Ps. You're worth more than you think.
Please leave him as soon as possible. Search help from your family members, or friends you trust. Leave this man. No person should be treated in this way. No one should ever be emotionally, or physically abused. Leave him, not for his own good, but for yours. For your safety, for your health, for you child. It takes a lot of courage and strength, but it'll be worth it, because you are worth a healthy and safe life.

You are worth it, remember that.
"Any advice to leave this vicious cycle?" The only way to leave is by leaving, and no one can make this happen but you. Apparently you are not readyt to do that. This "love affair" will end, sooner or later. Sooner is better.
AMM said it best!
Leave him...Please leave him...For yours and your child's safety. Right now you are believing the lies he's telling you. But he tell those lies to keep you in bondage. You may not see it now, but you are better off being alone then in an abusive relationship.