help me !
Okay , well im 17 Weeks (4 months & a week) pregnant & yesterday me & my babys father got into an argument & I was laying on the bed which is about 3 feet off the ground . & he got in my face so I tried to get him off of me by putting up my feet to him & he pulled me off the bed by my ankles & I fell hard on my back. & his floor is like marble . Im not sure if my child was harmed by this or not . Last night after it happened It didnt hurt & I went to bed about 30 min later , but when I woke up this morning my stomach hurt & it felt different ... I need help . Im very concerned!
I would take myself off and be examined ...if there's a next time you may not be so lucky and could lose the child .......
...thats very concerning me and my bf have been fighting a lot im 23 weeks prego...always always always leave the room..your baby is #1 concern! not the argument!...are you spotting when you pee?...stress and violence can cause you to miscarry...your baby should be fine its happend to me a time or to...please please be careful...but still see a doc just in case if you trully feel something is just not right...it never hurts to be to sure.
I hope u went to the hospital!!! My sons father put me in there 2 different times smh while I was pregnant its funny (not funny but u kno what I mean) I became so good at lying that the doc believed the story. U honestly need to leave that *** hole once a beater always a beater THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! TODAY I'M A SURVIVOR ALMOST A YR SINCE I LEFT HIM N NOW I'VE FOUND A WONDERFUL MAN N I'M EXPECTING OUR FIRST BABY IN AUG !!!! I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR U HUN I SEEN THAT UR POST IS OLD
JasmineMarie, I hope that you are well. Please let us know how things are going for you? You're in my prayers~ Liz