Abuse Support Community
help me !

This community is for discussions relating to emotional, physical, sexual, social, spiritual, spousal, and verbal abuse. Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

help me !

Okay , well im 17 Weeks (4 months & a week) pregnant & yesterday me & my babys father got into an argument & I was laying on the bed which is about 3 feet off the ground . & he got in my face so I tried to get him off of me by putting up my feet to him & he pulled me off the bed by my ankles & I fell hard on my back. & his floor is like marble . Im not sure if my child was harmed by this or not . Last night after it happened It didnt hurt & I went to bed about 30 min later , but when I woke up this morning my stomach hurt & it felt different ... I need help . Im very concerned!
I would take myself off and be examined ...if there's a next time you may not be so lucky and could lose the child .......
...thats very concerning me and my bf have been fighting a lot im 23 weeks prego...always always always leave the room..your baby is #1 concern! not the argument!...are you spotting when you pee?...stress and violence can cause you to miscarry...your baby should be fine its happend to me a time or to...please please be careful...but still see a doc just in case if you trully feel something is just not right...it never hurts to be to sure.
I hope u went to the hospital!!! My sons father put me in there 2 different times smh while I was pregnant its funny (not funny but u kno what I mean) I became so good at lying that the doc believed the story. U honestly need to leave that *** hole once a beater always a beater THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!! TODAY I'M A SURVIVOR ALMOST A YR SINCE I LEFT HIM N NOW I'VE FOUND A WONDERFUL MAN N I'M EXPECTING OUR FIRST BABY IN AUG !!!! I HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR U HUN I SEEN THAT UR POST IS OLD
JasmineMarie, I hope that you are well. Please let us know how things are going for you? You're in my prayers~ Liz