is my cat being abused
i have a wonderful cat he is healthy and was always affectionate,lately he seems to be VERY timid my wife says he may be sick,but the way he is acting it seems to go further than that!!he has been hideing under the couch for 3 days and hasnt eaten,he is 20 pounds and always eats all his food,we have a son with autism,and has a problem keeping his temper under contol,my cat is way timid now and im wondering if this sounds like he is sick ,,,,or is it well i dont even want to say!!what are the signs of animal cruelty
ghg
Usually when an animal is being abused by one child in the home and treated well by everyone else,  you can begin to see the animal avoid the one person but treat others in the house the same.  
Haven't you seen any behavio,r does the child stay in by himself ..surely someone would know ?.Protect the cat they cannot fend for them selves ..find a new home for it if you cant .